2. Cosmetics kit. This counts as one item because it’s all in one small bag.
- Tinted moisturizer
- Blush and brush
- Eye shadow and brush
- Eye liner pencil
- Lipstick, tinted lip gloss, and/or tinted lip balm
3. Grooming kit. This isn’t the same as a cosmetics kit, because it’s in a…
Tag, you’re it.
Tag? Rats, you got me. Okay, here goes.
Purse? Only on vacation. Here’s my briefcase (apart from the papers, books and other briefcase-like things):
2. Wallet, which includes id cards and cash
3. Running repairs kit: Altoids tin with bandaids, alcohol swabs, safety pins, toothpicks, aspirin, spare pencil lead
4. Pens and pencils in a pouch
5. My tablet
6. Keys, attached to snap
7. Sugarfree mints
8. Tin with binder clips and paper clips
It’s not that I eat a *lot* of mints, but I do save the tins. They’re handy!